State Auditor's role is to assure the proper use of taxpayer money within state agencies and examine their financial affairs.
NMD4D grading criteria:
- Bachelor degree or greater
- Finance background
- Experience in performing audits and familiarity with financial documents
- Experience in supervising budgeting systems for local governments or private companies
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and economics
- Work experience in corporate or public financial administration, management operations, CPA, Certified Government Financial Manager or Auditor